For all students taking an AP exam this May attached is the locations and times that the students need TO ARRIVE BY for their exam.
IF YOUR STUDENT WILL HAVE A CONFLICT (i.e. athletic event) AND WILL NEED A LATE TEST FOR THEIR EXAM PLEASE SEND THEM TO SEE Mr. Emperador. (ALL AP Statistics exams have already been ordered for the late exam)
Below are reminders that are also in the AP Bulletin handed out to each student earlier in the semester for exam day.
What to Bring to the Exam Room
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch.
- An approved calculator with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics or Statistics Exams. Visit www.collegeboard.org/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you’re taking an AP Physics Exam.
What Not to Bring to the Exam Room
- Cell phones, digital cameras, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smartphones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players, email/messaging devices, or any other electronic or communication devices. (There will be a table for students to put their phones on.)
- Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, notes or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening devices or portable recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Clothing with subject-related information.
- Food or drink. (They will be allowed before, at break and after the exam to snack and drink.)
If you have any questions feel free to contact Jason Emperador at 916-686-7741 ext 6267.